Renting a Car to explore Costa Rica independently
How to explore Costa Rica independently and flexibly? No problem with a reliable car hire! Costa Rica has a wide range of roads but it should be noted that only a small part of the 19,000-mile "road" is paved and in good condition. The others are dirt and stone paths....
Bahia Drake and Osa Peninsula
Bahia Drake Drake Bay is located in the northern part of the Bear Peninsula, near Corcovado National Park. The area is a wild, natural, with a lot of history, full of adventures and mysteries. The area is part of a huge natural region with extensive protected forests,...
Best Car Rental Service in Costa Rica
Best Car Rental Service in Costa Rica Car rental in San Jose, Liberia, Heredia, Punta Arenas, Limón and more than 20 destinations in Costa Rica! Best rates, all-inclusive insurance, unlimited miles and best 24-hour roadside assistance. Costa Rica is one of the safest...
COSTA RICA RENT A CAR TIPS
- If you are an adventurer, we suggest a 4×4 vehicle
- Keep your car locked all the time, even while you drive
- Try not to leave your car unattended, if you have any values inside your car
- Do not give the car keys to any stranger (Valet Parking)
- Before you go on a trip, find your way on the road assistance map, supplied at our counter
- If you would like to be familiar with our roads before your arrival, we suggest you print out the road assistance map
- Drive defensibly not offensively